“From near shore development and applications management to expertise in AI, Cloud and ERP let us put our expertise to work for you.”
In 2015, Fulcrum launched a marketing, sales and delivery partnership with Santex, a South American provider of near shore development services to provide agile development capacity to Fulcrum customers across the United States. Fulcrum/Santex brings an ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 near shore development capability to organizations that have needs for leading technical talent, delivered on a project or managed service basis utilizing agile methodologies. Key headlines for this expanded capability:
- Near Shore Development
- Cordoba, Argentina
- Agile Methodologies
- ISO 9001 Certified
- CMMI Level 3
- Outcome Oriented
- Measurable Standards
- Defined Resources
Today’s information technology landscape is more complex than ever and the cost to maintain it continues to climb. Our application management consultants can help you overcome these challenges to improve application performance and achieve better business results. We provide a flexible structure based upon mutually constructed SLAs that enables you to fine tune application management services to your IT and business objectives. Our services include:
- Digital - Many digital platforms are customer-facing, technologies continually evolve and the required technical skill sets are difficult to come by. As a result, many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. Fulcrum can help you cut through the complexity with an integrated digital services experience. Our digital application development and maintenance services specialists offer the technical, functional, and design talent you need to effectively leverage today’s digital platforms.
- Enterprise Resource Planning - When it comes to ERP management and support, every company has unique needs. Fulcrum is experienced in developing a service delivery structure, augmenting internal support staff, providing on-site application maintenance, or creating a near shore delivery model to manage costs and improve service levels.
- Information Management - Creating competitive advantage with your information management solution takes technical ability, sensitivity to business needs, and management experience in equal measure. Fulcrum offers a cost-effective to break the development paradox and advance the maturity of these capabilities and focus on creating business value. From our national delivery network our professionals deliver application support, solution management, business process support, data governance, and quality support-related services.
- Systems Integration – Fulcrum’s AM services are designed to help your organization use smart, efficient ways to optimize and realize more value from application portfolios. Through our Systems Integration capabilities we deliver services through a distributed national and near shore network and leverage a highly industrialized model to help organizations accelerate through application go-live and toward operating at peak performance. Our services are designed to deliver value throughout every phase of the application portfolio life cycle and to help our clients realize their return on investment through ongoing development, maintenance and operations.
What is the best path to the cloud for your organization? How do you know which applications to host in the cloud and which technologies are the best fit? Our consultants work with you to assess the suitability of your applications for the cloud, select the right platforms, and define a cloud strategy and roadmap for transformation and growth. Areas of focus:
- Cloud Strategy Definition and Roadmap: We define future state vision and cloud service models for migration to the cloud.
- Readiness Assessment: We assess and document business and IT drivers and determine cloud readiness.
- Cloud Suitability of Assets: We determine which business and IT assets are most suited for cloud migration and identify business‑relevant cloud services.
- Cloud Service Commercialization: We craft a revenue generation model for cloud services, evaluate cloud ROI and choose the right cloud platform and deployment model.
The next frontier of innovation will be centered around processes that leverage dynamic languages and largely unstructured data. AI, machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, natural language processing, speech recognition, chatbots and virtual agents will continue to rapidly evolve. Blockchain technology also will see increasing commercial adoption and innovation. When implemented strategically, these technologies help improve productivity and lower costs, unlocking more creative jobs and creating new growth opportunities. Fulcrum’s AI practitioners help clients to:
- Construct a robust AI/digital roadmap that harnesses available technologies to drive business value.
- Determine readiness of the organization to take on new digitization strategies.
- Provide program, project and change management expertise to support pilot and full enterprise implementation.
- Deliver third part automation tools, including RPA technologies to drive back office and related operational efficiencies that reduce organization costs and improve delivery quality.
Fulcrum clients face an array of organizational, technical, and process change challenges in performing large-scale IT ERP implementations. Our consultants are leaders in implementing Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and BETA packaged software applications and in developing and implementing solutions that address the complexity of those applications.
Our Enterprise Solutions capabilities are led by IT industry veterans that leverage experience across the organization to address client enterprise complexities. Our consultants have a deep understanding of Financial Systems, Human Resource Systems, Payroll, Asset Management, Customer Relationship Management, ERP, Supply Chain, and other industry-specific applications to address a broad spectrum of business challenges and requirements.
Fulcrum does not maintain formal alliances with any particular software vendor. We have a trusted and proven reputation for providing impartial, objective advice to help our clients make better-informed decisions, and to improve and optimize their core business functions. Our history of objectivity allows us to remain true to our track record of delivering results.
Fulcrum ERP consultants help organizations across industries manage the challenges of maintaining and integrating mixed enterprise applications through the following capabilities:
- Advisory Services - Fulcrum offers strategy, support, and analysis services to ensure maximum return on investment for ERP solutions and CRM implementations, business case development, vendor selection, scope management, scheduling, cost containment, risk management, quality assurance, change management and benefits realization.
- Package Evaluation - Fulcrum consultants help customer to analyze existing business processes of companies planning to adopt business application packages. We help map functionalities offered with leading ERP software solutions.
- Implementations and Global Rollouts - Fulcrum consultants bring proven implementation expertise and place emphasis on standards and processes that result in successful implementations. Our package specialist consultants have global experience, deep industry and functional experience to deliver high-quality package implementations to create a high return on investment for our customers.
- Package Upgrades - Fulcrum consultants leverage ERP methodologies and industry experience leveraged from similar engagements to mitigate technological complexities found in upgrade projects.
- Systems Integration - Fulcrum integration consultants use a pragmatic approach to building IT infrastructure that helps address critical business needs. Our vendor agnostic approach is focused on providing ERP program management, technology consulting, solution architecture, implementation and training support.
- Program Management – Fulcrum consultants leverage best practices as the basis of our project management support and can provide continuous oversight and assurance of planning, implementation, risk, financial management, and project administration activities.
- Support and Maintenance - Fulcrum experts offers application support and maintenance services delivered using a cost competitive pricing model. Our staffing solutions significantly reduced costs and flexibility.